Takes the famous ES-135 to the next level.
The Gibson ES-137 Classic Electric Guitar is the first Gibson archtop to employ a mahogany center block for reduced feedback and greater sustain. Other features are all Gibson deluxe: laminated curly maple body, binding on top and bottom, bound fingerboard, rosewood fretboard with pearloid trapezoid inlays, tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece, and 490R and 498T humbuckers. Chrome or gold hardware. Includes Gibson deluxe hardshell case.
Gibson ES-137 Classic Electric Guitar Features:
- Laminated curly maple body
- Maple neck
- Mahogany center block to reduce feedback and add sustain
- Multiple bound body on top, single bound on back
- Bound fingerboard
- Nut width: 1.6875"
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid trapezoid inlay
- "C" inlay at the 12th fret
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece
- 490R pickup in the rhythm position (same as on LP Studio or LP Custom)
- 498T pickup in the treble position
- Body based on ES-135
Gibson ES-137 Classic Electric Guitar Includes:
- Gibson deluxe hardshell case